Motion Graphics Designer
Our creative team is growing and we are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join us.
You’ll be working alongside our other designers to bring static creative to life, working with supplied assets and creating your own for a range of clients and industries.
You have a passion for creative design, typography, Illustration, and are competent in industry standard software.
If you like to work hard and be nice to people, you might just be the perfect fit.
As ever, we employ people – not bullet points – and we’re open to discussing salary depending on your experience.
You might be a shit-hot grad looking for your first role, or you have a couple of years experience under your belt and are looking for your next move.
What we are looking for:
- You work well individually or as part of a team
- You keep up to date with industry trends and practices
- Good project and time management skills
- Good problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Industry standard software – After Effects / Adobe Premier / Cinema 4D
Alongside a competitive salary (DoE) you will receive:
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension Scheme (After probation period)
- Group Life Insurance (After probation period)
Tell us a bit about yourself along with some links to your work by emailing email@example.com and we look forward to hearing from you.
— No Agencies please