Junior Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 per annum
We are looking for a motivated, creative and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team based in North Shields. We have a varied client portfolio and deliver work for a range of sectors including financial, legal, health and fitness, beauty, charity and entertainment. You will work with our Head of Search to set strategies for existing and new clients and execute these plans in the form of content creation, social media planning and scheduling, content optimisation and some search marketing.
The role would be perfect for a recent graduate with a passion to learn and develop their skills or a graduate with some experience in industry.
- Work with the Head of Search to set measurable strategies for client’s campaigns that will best achieve the clients goals and assisting with project management for these clients
- Write and edit content for a variety of platforms such as social media, websites and press releases
- CMS management
- Utilise industry best practices and familiarity with clients’ campaigns and objectives to create ideas and content
- Lead on search engine optimisation strategies in writing to maximise the online visibility of a website in search results
- Help to maintain social media accounts for a range of B2B and B2C clients
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Researching and monitoring client competitors
- Graduate with a degree relevant to the role.
- A strong interest in search and social media marketing.
- Able to produce high quality written content.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present creative solutions.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Motivated and passionate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Degree subject MSc Digital Marketing, although we will consider applications from other relevant degree subjects where an interest in search and digital marketing can be demonstrated.
- Some experience working in a search role or creative agency.
- Experience in dealing with professional clients.
- Experience of using WordPress CMS.
- Experience of using Google analytics.
What to expect
You will be fully trained and supported by our Head of Search. You will also receive training from other departments within our business including design and development. Additionally, you will have induction training from our HR Director which includes training on our vision and values. You will receive regular documented reviews to ensure you feel fully supported and have all the necessary skills and confidence to fulfil your role to the highest standards.
Cargo are committed to developing their team members at every level – we want to you be able to build on the skills and knowledge you have gained during your studies and give you the platform to put these into practice in business and continue learning. We are sure you’ll have lots of knowledge and ideas you can bring to us too and we want to ensure you have the opportunity to showcase this and share your ideas with the team.
For more information or if you would like to apply for this role then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org